Today we are making a plant hanger for our green friends. A plant hanger is a fun way to breathe new life into your interior while saving floor space!
- Jute twine (natural material) or macramé twine
- Pair of scissors
- A flower pot or used candle holder
- Measuring tape
If you like to decorate your plant hanger, you can use pearls and a different color rope! Don’t hold back, cut that knot!
- Measure the rope: 8 pieces of at least 1 meter
- Determine the length as desired
- Make a knot at the end of the rope
- Put this on the bottom of your pot
- Position 2 cords opposite each other
- Tie a knot for each pair in the kink
- Make sure the knots are the same length!
- Put your pot on its side
- Take one cord from each pair and tie a knot again (see image)
9. Repeat step 8 with the remaining 3 pairs
10. Do this process (step 8) again for the 2nd kink
11. Now knot all cords together at the desired length!
FINISHED ! 😊
You can watch all the steps in the video above.
Let those flowers shine! 🤩