The weather is quietly allowing for pleasant walks. Besides enjoying the sun, the air and a walk, you can turn your garden into a paradise. You can enjoy this crafting tip in both spring and autumn. Let’s light up the world!
- A glass jar
- Dried leaves
- Lights or a candle
Each leaf is unique, ergo originality is 100% guaranteed! 😉
- Remove the stem from the leaf
- Take your brush and spread the glue over the leaf
- Do this for all the leaves
- Stick the leaves on the glass jar
- Put your candle or lights in the jar
- If you use slightly, the pot is allowed
- Tie the rope around the neck of the jar
- Make a nice button / loop
FINISHED ! 😊
You can watch all the steps in the video above.
Bring on those fun summer nights! 🕯