Father’s Day is just around the corner, this Sunday to be exact! 😉 I help you prepare a simple but nice gift for your cool daddy. We decorate a photo frame with all kinds of stones. Which you can take with daddy cool during a nice walk in the woods! 😎
- photo frame
- Stones for decoration
- Glue gun
- Glass marker (pen for glasses)
How many stones you need depends from frame to frame. So be sure to find a nice photo frame first to make it look good. You choose whether you want to insert a photo or a suitable text. 📸 In the video above you can already see an example with a nice fitting text!
Make sure you work on a surface that can get dirty. Let’s get started!
- Take out the back and the glass
- Place all the stones around on the frame
- Sort the stones how you want them and in what order so that they fit nicely
- Glue the stones with the glue gun
- Press well
- Let the frame dry for a while
- This will prevent the bottle from clogging
- Sketch your message on an empty cardboard box
- Take the glass and copy your message with a Glass marker
- Now replace the glass and the back
AND VOILÀ! 😊
You can watch all steps in the video above.
Happy Father’s Day to all dear dads! ☀️