The weather quietly allows for pleasant walks. Besides enjoying the sun, the air and a walk, you can turn your garden into a paradise. You can enjoy this craft tip in both spring and autumn. Let’s light up the world!
- Come on
- A glass jar
- Dried leaves
- Lights or a candle
Each sheet is unique, ergo originality is 100% guaranteed! 😉
- Remove the stem from the leaf
- Take your brush and spread the glue over the top
- Do this for all leaves
- Stick the leaves on the glass jar
- Put your candle or lights in the jar
- If you use lightly, the pot may be allowed
- Tie the string around the neck of the jar
- Make a nice knot / loop
You can watch all steps in the video above.
Bring on those cozy summer nights! 🕯