Welcome to our first ‘CO2NEUTRAL@work’ The problem is clear but what is the solution? A lot of you already took up
Welcome to our first ‘CO2NEUTRAL@work’
The problem is clear but what is the solution?
A lot of you already took up the commitment to be CO2 Neutral by 2030 or have plans to get there in the near future.These keynote speakers volunteerd to inspire you with a series of ‘tangible’ solutions and use cases that are already in place today to help you to ‘Stop Talking and start Walking’.
We all share the same passion to create a more sustainable biodiverse society. It would be great to see you on the other side.
THE PROGRAM – Wednesday 28th of April
09::30 – 10:00 CONNECT
- The floor is open time to grab an online coffee and have a one to one with other participants
10:00 – 11:25 THE WEBINAR > CO2NEUTRAL @WORK
- Join all our keynote speakers and enjoy the ride
11:30 – 12:10 DEEP DIVE SESSION PART 1
- CO2logic by design / Antoine Geerinckx – CO2logic
12:10 – 13:00 LUNCHBREAK
- Join us at one the round tables with keynote speakers and other participants
13.00 – 16:35 DEEP DIVE SESSIONS PART 2
- 13:00 Leasing a forest instead of a car / Dajo Hermans & Frank Missoul – Forest Fwd
- 13:45 Let’s think Green IT /Olivier Vergeynst – Belgian Institute for Sustainable IT
- 14:30 Impact as a service/ Simon Schillebeeckx – Handprint.tech
- 15:15 Energy as a new businessmodel /Thong Vu Vang – Emax Group
- 16:45 Sustainable Teambuilding to trigger change /Trees De Bruyne – bARK.today
16:40 – 17:00 HIGH TEA
- Join us for an afterchat, connect, suggestions, …
Our ecological impact
Our event is for free but you can always donate if you want. Your donations will be used to compensate our digital ecological footprint. Click here to learn more about the hidden pollution costs of online meetings .
To make use of all the features of airmeet.com please use a chrome browser. Other browser will only give you the classic ‘light’ webinar experience.
(Woensdag) 10:00 - 17:00